Most material such as paint, brushes, spraybottles and other painting tools will be provided for in each workshop. It can be fun to bring some itmes from the list on the side. You can most likely find it around your home, and don't worry if you don't get it all!
What you need to invest in:
Stretched in a couple of different sizes or on a roll.
All paint is provided for in each workshop but I always recomend to get some colors you really love and personally I'm a big fan of the turqoise and gold/metallic ones.
Brushes for acrylic/hobbypaint.
Plenty of brushes are waiting for you in the studio. We will also use other materials and our hands to paint with. If you however wants go get a couple of brushes youtself I suggest one bigger, one medium and one very tiny with a rounded tip for details. Make sure they´re good for acrylic paint!
Other suggested material:
- Latexgloves (if you don’t want to get your hands messy)
- Hobbyglue for wood
- Plastic cups
- Palette, prefareble white. It can be the lid from a plastic box
- Water spraybottle
- Big jarr or can for water
- Foam miniroller
- A couple of inspering items
- Apron/comfortable non fancy clothes
- Blank journal/sketchbook and pen
- Stamp marks, such as old pencils, brushes, bubblewrap, sticks, bottle caps... anything really.
- Structure material such as eggshells, sand, dried flowers or leaves, shells...almost anything will do!
- An open mind