Most material will be provided for in each workshop. However you need to invest in a roll of canvas and preferable also in some paint and brushes. Try to bring as much as you can from the list of suggested materials that you most likely can find around your home, and if you don’t get it all - don’t worry, improvisation results in great creativity. Most of the things you can find around the house.
What you do need to invest in:
Preferable on a roll or stretched in different sizes
Black and white and the rest is up to you! No need to get all the basic colors, get the ones you like! I recommend you to get a golden one as well.
Brushes for acrylic/hobbypaint.
I suggest one bigger, one medium and one very tiny with a rounded tip for details.
Other suggested material:
- Latexgloves (if you don’t want to get your hands messy)
- Hobbyglue for wood
- Plastic cups
- Palette, prefareble white. It can be the lid from a plastic box
- Water spraybottle
- Big jarr or can for water
- Foam miniroller
- A couple of inspering items
- Apron/comfortable non fancy clothes
- Blank journal/sketchbook and pen
- Stamp marks, such as old pencils, brushes, bubblewrap, sticks, bottle caps... anything really.
- Structure material such as eggshells, sand, dried flowers or leaves, shells...almost anything will do!
- An open mind